Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Changing Blogs

After 6 years of blogging here at EM_386 I have decided to stop posting. Fortunately it is only so I can begin writing on the new LeafSR blog. I will be porting over a few of the better EM_386 posts as time permits but you can expect new content going forward.

In the past 6 years I've only logged 50 posts here but many of them still see dozens of page views a day. That is especially true of posts such as ELF Relocations Names and Symbols, WebKit CSS Type Confusion and GlibC 2.11 Stops the House of Mind. To this day I still get emails from people who read and appreciate the older posts. For that reason I will be leaving all the old content here unmodified. Hopefully someone will find it useful in the future.

Thanks again for reading and see you at the new blog!

No comments: